- Chris Brooks (CTO): “Steve is a very professional, competent IT professional and he was very effective during his time at Corillian. He would always do whatever it took to keep his customers delighted and has a great work ethic.”
- Greg Hughes (Former Boss): “Steve worked with me at Corillian, where he was a talented and dedicated network and system administrator. He took charge of the systems for which he was responsible and worked hard to ensure quality of service."
- Keith Gienty (Former SE): “Steve has extensive experience and knowledge of Exchange and Active Directory. He has strong work ethic and takes passion in his work.”
- Josh Cyphers (Former Cori): “He truly is the epitome of excellent customer service.”
- Rob Garrison (SE): “Great technical expertise paired with wonderful people-skills.”
You can read the full versions on my Linked in site. http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveshaff
I wish that you can put testimonials or recommendations on your resume. I guess that I will have to just point people to my linked-in site or put the address under my email address on my resume for people to use. I think that I will try that and see what kind of response I get.
Thank You to all that sent me a recommendation to my Linked-in site.