Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Disappointed and Frustrated

I try not to let these things bother me, but I had a real positive interview last week. I thought that it was a good fit and enjoyed talking with the people. But, today, I got the thanks but we are ”interested in another candidate” email.

After being on several interviews and getting rejected, I am really feeling the strain. It has been a few weeks that my resume has been out there in the world. I have talked to lots of people, been on a handful of in-person interviews…but, it is the same story. You are really strong technically, but we are going with someone else. If I am so strong technically, then it must be my personality! I am sure that this is not the case. I bet it is all about the $$. Let's face it, I am a bit expensive. (or as my grandmother used to say.. Ain't Cheap) I bet that this is what is killing me, the other people are going to underbid me for the job and then not stick around.

Well, I guess that I will take it in stride and keep pressing forward.

No comments: