Tuesday, August 29, 2006

XBox 360 and DOA 4

My packages from e-bay arrived yesterday. I managed to pick up DOA 4 and Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Collectors Edition) for $25 per, including shipping (Brand Spanking New). Score! When I was at Cori, there was a company Xbox, in which we had DOA 3. In which, I do have to say, I became able to hold my own against people. However, since I left Cori I have not been able to keep up my skills. I did not realize how rusty I have become when I was playing Kasumi (one of my favorites) and getting my ass kicked by everyone and their MOM! I did manage to find my groove and beat Alpha-153. This is a new character that is deadly, FAST, Hits like a truck, multiple combos, and does not have a problem with pinning you against the wall and beating the snot of you. I finally got her, but it took a few tries.. more than 1, but less than 50.

The graphics are stunning. I love the areas, characters, physics, story, and…oh…yes.. the costumes. This is very much a Daddy Game.. Liz walked in when I was getting pounded by Christy. All she said is that Christy needed to wear a shirt under that jacket and my girl needed a bra. :P I can’t wait to see all of the outfits.

So far, I am really impressed with the Xbox 360. It is fast, the graphics are fantastic, and love the fact that I can share my music from my PC. However, I would have to say that they need to work on a better cooling solution. This thing runs FREAKING HOT! I want to put a fan or something inside the entertainment center to keep it cooler. (I will have to give that some thought.)

No comments: