Thursday, January 11, 2007

Response to my complaint

Yes, I sent the email stating how disappointed I am with Verizon’s Customer Service. So, I get an email stating that my secure email response is ready to be viewed on the Verizon.com website. Okay. So, I go and attempt to log into the Verizon.com website. It states that I do not have an account and need to contact customer service. So, spending even more time on hold, I talk to a very nice lady who states that since I discontinued my voice service, I will no longer be able to log into the Verizon.com website. So.. Let me get this straight… I have a secure email from Verizon that I can not view… She was very helpful.. She was actually able to log into the system and forward the email to my Verizon email account.

So, Here is the response to my email:

Dear S,

Thank you for contacting Verizon ePay. We are in receipt of your email dated 01/10/07 regarding charges on your account. We will be happy to assist you.

We apologize for the experience you had.

We apologize for the inconvenience of having you call one of our centers. You may contact our Billing Department directly at 1-800-483-3000 between the hours of 8:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday through Friday. A representative will be happy to assist you.

We understand your concern and appreciate your business. However, it is not that we are unwilling to help, we are just unable to help you with this.

We appreciate you using the Verizon Contact Us Page to address your issue through email. Always remember, the Verizon Contact Us Page is available 24/7 for you to contact us through email on any questions, issues or concerns you might have with your account.

You can also make a payment 24 hours a day 7 days a week at Verizon.com or by calling our Pay by Phone System at 1-800-345-6563. Verizon payment options include:

Verizon.com
Pay by Phone (Vendor Charge of $3.50)
Direct Bank Account Debit
Verizon Plus Store
Authorized Agent (May Charge Up to $1.00)
Mail

Thank you for using Verizon. We appreciate your business.


Sincerely,

WHAT??? Did you even bother to read the email??? Are you KIDDING !!!

No comments: