Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to all of my friends and family (and anyone else that may be reading this blog).

Looking back upon the last year, it sure has been an "interesting" year. I put interesting in quotes, just because it was not my usual year. I changed jobs three times, something that I hate.

I left Cori because of money.. A WHOLE LOT of money.
I left ACS because they outsourced my position nine months into my career. (Well, I don't think that I would have made that place my career. It truely sucked!)
I am now at Comcast, where I hope to be for a very very long time. I realize that I am only 60 days into it, but, it seems to be really cool place to work. (could use an XBox though.) :)

Family has been great, no issues there. Zuzu and Allie have really been doing wonderful in school. Allie has been saying words in Chinese and correcting my pronunciation, which is really kinda funny. I know that my Mandarin is really bad, but when the 3 year old tells you "no dad" that is really bad. :P

Have a great Holiday and hope that this year will be better than the last!

No comments: