Tuesday, September 19, 2006

XBox Live Gold for the 360

I have been debating if I want to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription. The only game that I really enjoyed playing on-line is Day of Defeat for the PC, for about a month now. Plus it has the added bonus of being FREE. However, I have been playing Perfect Dark Zero on-line, Team Death match, on and off for about a week. But, I just can not seem to get into it. Don’t get me wrong, it is a fun game and well worth the play. I just don’t feel that it is that enjoyable to play on-line. People seem to play the same desert map and use the “Charge” tatic into the others stronghold. This is not very much fun. So, for the time being… I think that I am going to let my subscription expire. This may change when I get a game that needs to be played on-line, like Halo 3…

Plus, I don’t need to spend the money. (at least not right at the moment)

No comments: