Thursday, November 16, 2006

My first negative feedback from Xbox Live

I was playing Perfect Dark Zero on line, last night. The only game that I play on-line. A couple of people joined my session when I was playing against a dozen bots or so. However, at certain times through the game we would be on opposite sides, since when you die you change sides. During the game, I did not care if they were a human player or a Bot, there still shooting at me! SO, I will do my best to kill them before they do the same to me… This guy decided to bitch and leave me negative feedback because I was “too aggressive”… I thought that was the whole point of the game???!!!!??? I am not just going to stand there and let you kill me, what are you thinking!

So, here is my response. “IF you can’t take the heat, stay out of my game!”

No comments: