Thursday, July 03, 2008

Dark Age of Camelot

A couple of co-workers and I have recently started playing an on-line MMOG (Massively multiplayer online game). I was not a big fan of spending money every month for a service. My wife was okay with spending the $14 bucks a month, if I am able to spend time with friends. Besides, it has the added benefit of keeping off of the pron… . So, we are playing a game called Dark Age of Camelot. It has a lot of potential, there is NPC, quests, different characters, different classes, and different realms. The realms are at war and at times, need some serious help defending a castle, in the battle grounds. A great place to get some XP and raise the level of your character. Each class and race have very specific abilities. I have been playing a mix of classes called a Heritic, similar a fighter mage. It is a lot of fun, but at times it get a little trying.

Last night I was in the battle grounds, for my level, and teamed up with 5 other people. We came across some Mids (another Realm) but were able to take them out easily. I began by hitting them with a few spells and then opened a can of whoopass with my trusty flail. They just kept coming back for more and more and more. I think we killed them about 5 or 6 times before I called it quits. It was just getting silly.

If you are into medieval types of games, this one is worth the 30 day trial…for free.

No comments: