Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day of Defeat

Years ago, I used to play this Half life mod. I forgot how much fun this game actually was. I was on Steam and noticed that I had DOD available for HL2. So, I set it up and played for a few hours on Friday night. It took a few games to get back into the swing of things and not knowing the maps was a bit of a hindrance. But, I managed to hold my own for a bit. There were a lot of people (kids) that did not like the fact that I just charge like them. I am sorry, but I don’t play like that. I much rather play a sniper or lay down suppressing fire for my team mates. On one map this guy and I took up a cross-fire position with some .50 cals and cleaned house. I think that I scored about 40 kills and he did almost 50. Another time, these two guys and myself charged into the enemy’s lines and I dropped down and unloaded with this belt-fed machine gun. Talk about fun… at least for me…

See you online…

No comments: