Thursday, October 07, 2010

Bye Vesta... Hello Fiserv...

I just realized that I did not do an entry for leaving Vesta. Generally, I go into a diatribe about what I learned, overall feelings, and things.. I am not going to. I am just going to leave it at that. Take it for what you will.

Well, about a month ago, I left Vesta and went to work for Fiserv. I am doing the same type of work, the same work that I have been doing for over a decade now.. But, not for IT.. I work for the various Product Development groups. This includes Engineering, Development, Integration and the QA groups. I am in charge of the Product Development Datacenter, from Architect / designing to implementation to maintaining. The overall environment is small than what I am used to, but there are a lot of good challenges to resolve. I do have to say that these people here are a lot of fun to work with and for. They really enjoy their work and it shows. Everyone is working on the same team mentality and willing to help out whenever possible. My Director is awesome and look forward in working with him for a long time.

No comments: