Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Girls LOVE The New Play Structure

Well, the Rainbow guy for the install of the Play Structure showed up on Saturday at 10am and it was done by 3pm. I do have to say that, I am glad that I did not have to put this thing together. It was a whole lot 4x6 and a few 6x6 beams. I don't think..wait.. I know for a fact that I would not be able to lift a 6x6 without help or possibly a crane. (or both) But, this is one of those, this install guy makes it look easy… Yeah.. Not so much.

So, by 3:10pm the girls were out “testing” out the newest addition and played until 7:30 that night. Sunday morning, my oldest at 5:30am wanted to go out and play, but we held her back until 8. Then both girls went out and played, ate lunch, watched a movie on the portable DVD player. At times they would be watching the movie, then playing on the swings, then playing on the rock wall, then back to the movie. This is the most time that they have spend outside in… well… ever…

Well worth the money and happiness of the girls!

No comments: