Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Politicans...

I heard on the radio just this morning that both Hillary and Obama is coming to Portland. "Great, call me thrilled... (he says sarcastically)" Here are a couple of people that would not did not give 2 cents about our 8 electoral votes six months ago. But, now.. Look out.. "We care about you and need your support..." I just can not believe that politicians act in such a vulturistic matter. Oh, wait.. Their Politicians.. I don't trust any of them, Democrat or Republican. They don't give two shits about us or what we need, just how they can gain power and $$$$. I am looking for a canidate that would stand up and say.. "Yes, I smoked pot in college." or the line from the movie The American President "We have serious problems to solve, and we need serious people to solve them."

You know what bothers me the most.. Traffic they cause. When ever a politician is in town, they shut down freeways, roads, and complete areas to accommodate them. This really causes havoc and inconveniences the rest of us trying to go somewhere. Besides, isn't it enough that they interrupt my television shows for a "debate"? (did you notice that I put debate in quotes?)

Yes, it is all about me...

No comments: