Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stock Market - Just my opinions

This is for informational purposes only. The information contained in this blog does not constitute a recommendation or suggestion to purchase a stock.


As most of my close friends, and a few co-workers, know that I am into buying and selling stock. So, this blog entry is about the latest stocks that I have chosen to invest into and should not be considered fact or suggestions into your own investment plan. These are just a few stocks that I am interested in. I find it lots of fun to take a hundred and invest it into a stock. I am not staying that I am a guru into the stock market nor a serious investor. I do have lots of shares in Disney and Microsoft (just to name a few), but I generally leave it up to my broker to invest my serious cash. I am just talking about some fun money, nothing that I am going to loose sleep over or miss a meal. I like penny or cheaper stock (under $20 per share), since I want to get more than just one share. I have had some winners like Sirius and some losers like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (I love their doughnuts, though). But, it is all for fun and I do not plan on selling the stock anytime in the near future.

Some of my current investments are Delta Airlines (DALRQ), ACM Income Fund (ACG), IVoice (IVOC), and Ecuity Inc (ECUIE). Both IVoice and Ecuity are technology penny stocks with very high risks attached. But, (In my opinion) the companies are sound or have a product that actually has value, unlike some other companies that will remain unmentioned. Here is a little information about these two companies for those who are interested.

Ecuity Advanced Communications, Inc. is a provider of secure end-to-end communication technologies for individual and small / medium business markets. Ecuity develops secure next-generation voice services to meet the communication needs of today's competitive business environment. As a facilities-based carrier, Ecuity has operated as a traditional CLEC telephone company for 17 years, providing service to thousands of customers across the country.” - http://www.ecuity.com/company/

iVoice, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets innovative speech-enabled applications and computer telephony communications systems. Using the latest technology available in Speech Recognition, Text-to Speech, and Digital Connectivity, iVoice products are designed to be simple for the end user to maintain and provide a cohesive system to access messaging systems by providing a single, integrated solution capable of processing thousands of interactions per hour, including telephone calls, e-mails, and voice mail messages all through the use of a spoken voice.” - http://www.ivoice.com/about/index.htm

Even though I have lost “potential” gains with both of these stocks, I would have to say, in my opinion that I believe in their products. However, stock investing is risky and should only be played if you are willing to potentially lose your investment. I find that investing is fun and doing research into a company is stimulating, but it is not for everyone.

If you want me to post more on this subject, leave me feedback.




No comments: